I'm still finding my stride with this type of post, so Interesting Reads is more of a monthly than weekly feature.
- Steam Play beta introduces project Proton – improved support for Windows games on Linux
- Flatpack 1.0 release – something I would really like to explore for software packaging that's not dependent on a specific Linux distro
- QEMU 3.0 – time to upgrade my KVM deployments on a couple of dedicated servers
- transfer.sh – Easy and fast file sharing from the command-line. Easy and fast file sharing from the command-line. Share up to 10GB, fully encrypted and automatically deleted after 14 days.
- Great tutorial on Docker commands